We are very excited here in Year 4 to be teaching your children.
We have some incredible new topics for the year.
- Building a City – All about Manchester!
- Mexican Mayhem – From the Maya to modern day.
- Dig It Up – Anglo Saxons
- In Science this term we will be investigating ‘Electricity and Changing Materials’.
- Spellings will go home on Mondays and will be tested on Fridays. Please ensure these are practised nightly!
- Homework will typically be sent home on Friday for the following Wednesday.
- In addition to this, try and practise your times tables and read your book every day.
- Please tell us about your reading in your reading diary.
We hope your children will have a wonderful time in Year 4, we already know we will!