The children wear a uniform in all classes from Nursery to Year 6.
|Knitted Royal blue with red stripe jumper||Knitted Royal blue with red stripe jumper/cardigan|
|Nursery & Reception – White Polo Shirt||Nursery & Reception – White Polo Shirt|
|White Shirt||White shirt/blouse|
|School tie ( years 1 – 6 )||School tie ( years 1 – 6 )|
|Grey School Trousers||Grey Skirt|
|Grey Socks||White socks, Grey or black tights|
|Sensible black plain shoes (no trainers)||Sensible black plain shoes (no trainers)|
- In the summer months, the boys can wear a plain white polo shirt and grey shorts
- In the summer months, the girls may wear a Navy/Blue Gingham dress.
- Nursery children wear white polo shirts, royal blue school sweatshirt and grey trousers / skirts.
Where To Buy
Our school uniform stockists are:
- Debonair The School Shop – Address: 82 Old Street, Ashton Under Lyne, OL6 7JR, Tel: 0161 343 2900
- MCS Stores – Address: 32 Market Street, Ashton Under Lyne, OL6 6ER, Tel: 0161 339 9845
The following, high quality, items will continue to be available from school:
- School Bag – Infant – £5
- School Bag – Junior – £6
- Elasticated Ties – £3
- Regular ties – £4
- PE T-Shirts – £5
- Please mark ALL clothing with your child’s name.