We have worked very hard to enrich our curriculum at St Stephen’s. Whilst they are at our school we want your child to have the opportunity to try many different things to help develop and nurture individuality and talents.
Activities planned for this term include:
|Monday||Sports Club – Year 4|
|Tuesday||Sports Club – Year 3|
|Wednesday||Keyboard Lessons With Steve *|
|Thursday||Guitar lessons with John *|
|Swimming (Year 5 Miss Seville) – weekly – 15th SEP to 8th DEC|
|Italian Club – Y6 – 3-4pm|
|Book Club (selected classes)|
Other opportunities planned include:
- 2018 Residential trip for YR6
- Maths club (selected classes)
*Please see the school office for a parent letter
Kidz Club – Breakfast, Before and After School
The Kids club operates in the School Hall everyday.
|Before School||07:30 – 08:50|
|After School||15:00 – 18:00|
- Must be paid in advance on a Monday for the coming week.
- Please pay via School Money – click this link to login.
- Please ensure monies are placed in an envelope clearly marked with your child’s name and details of when they have attended.
- Breakfast club 7.30 a.m – 8.50 a.m is £3.50 per session.
- 8.00 a.m – 8.50 a.m is £2.50 per session.
- Cereal is 50p extra.
- After School club is £2.50 per hour. A snack is included.
If you would like your child to attend the Kids Club, please contact Mrs Dempsey. Tel 0161 370 2071
School Council meets regularly to talk about school and make suggestions about how we can be even better!
Two children from each class are elected to be members of the School Council. All interested children give a short speech about why they should be elected and how they would do agood job in representing their class’ interests. The class then vote by secret ballot.
Follow the latest school council news here.
If you have any ideas speak to your School Councillor.
Children from both KS1 and KS2 meet every fortnight to discuss various topics within the Eco Schools Programme.
See all our latest eco-schools news here.
Clubs and Enrichment News and Schedule